Reaper is a shared resource of our customers. We work hard to keep prices low and continually scale to manage increased demand. We do this while offering free design services and no minimum order requirements. To continue to provide these services, we have established the following guidelines.
Exceptions and Requirements:
- Designs are available on reaperpatches.com so that others may purchase the patch. Please let sales know if you do not want your patch made public. These requests are processed on a case-by-case basis.
- All customers are authorized three free designs per year.
- The three design maximum is waiverable by management.
- Designs no longer count against an individual after more than 20 patches have been purchased. Individuals who continue to design patches that sell well can qualify for our affiliate program.
- Historical Patches are of units that have been decommissioned.
- We can usually produce these with nothing more than a picture. However, it is always best to reach out to TIOH for help with the exact details of the patch. (size & colors).
- Requests for these are limited to three per year and will be produced as time permits. The process can take 3-12 months. However, these are sold using our standard pricing.
- Historical color matching may increase the delay and is outside of our control. This is because an official thread vendor will have to reproduce it and have TIOH approve it.
- In the near future, we plan to provide a resource to help request the official documents on your behalf.
Changes to a Design
- We offer unlimited changes to ensure you are 100% satisfied with the design.
- These changes are unlimited so long as the design resembles at least 50% of the original request. Starting over will use up one of your designs.
- Slight modifications to a single patch, such as adding Evaluator, Instructor, Commander Etc, still only count as a single design.
- Personalized designs, unfortunately, do not qualify for our complimentary design services.
- Personalized details are usually things such as names or dates and can't be sold again.
- These designs can be produced with a refundable* design fee of $20.
- Production of less than 10 of these patches will be at $1 per 1,000 stitches. Our patches contain more stitches than most and range from about 800 stitches to 200,000 stitches. However, our most common patch has about 25,000 stitches.
- Your designer can help you find ways to reduce stitches to save money.
How to exceed our design limitations:
You can use the personalized design option if you need to exceed our three-patch per year limitation.
Refundable design fee
Designs can take a few minutes to hours to put together, and that labor is unfortunately not free. The design fee covers that time. This fee can be refunded under the following conditions.
1) You order 20 or more patches.
2) 20 or more of that design are sold in the first six months of your original submission.
3) Design fee refund requests must be submitted within 12 months of the design submission date.
4) You may make one and only one request for a design fee refund. If you meet conditions of 1 or 2, and 3, a refund will be applied to your original payment method. If the request fails to meet these requirements, a refund will not be granted, and no further requests for a refund will be reviewed. No sales data will be released.
5) We recommend submitting requests between months 6 and 12 after design submission for the best chance of a refund.
Copyrights & Trademarks
When you submit a design, it is assumed you have permission to use it. Most of our customers are military and often have permission to use otherwise protected designs. Because we can't validate these permissions, we assume you're authorized to use them. By using our services, you are lending us that permission. This permission can be revoked by the copyright/TM holder by contacting customer service with proof of ownership.
Violations of Copyright and Trademarks.
- When an actual violation occurs, the product will be removed.
- We will only provide customer data with a signed court order.